Why Choose SMT?
Why should I use a travel agent?
I have frequently been asked, “Why should I use a travel agent?” and “I thought travel agents were a thing of the past!” I’m quick to respond, “I’m not a travel agent, I’m a travel consultant! I do not represent any particular destination or cruise line, I work for you.” So, why call me when you can do everything yourself online?
Well, I have a list of reasons to call me:
- Ask yourself, “What is my time worth? Am I willing to spend 3 to 5 hours looking for the perfect trip, when my travel professional, Bette Johnson of Special Moments Travel, can do it all for me?
- What you see online isn’t necessarily what you get. Bette Johnson can help determine the differences and make sure you know what you’re getting when you book with her.
- Bette is a travel professional, not a “sit in front of a computer and book your trip” professional – she gets out there to see the sights, test th
e waters, try the excursions, meet the resort management.
- Bette is part of a network of travel professionals who share ideas and offer different areas of expertise.
- If you run into any difficulties while traveling, you can call Bette any time.
- Bette gets to know you and your wishes and dreams – she specializes your travel itinerary for you – she wants the travel world to revolve around you!
- Bette cares about you and values your business.
Most importantly, I love to help my clients and want the very best value for their dollar, and the best experience available. I want my clients to come home and be able to say, “WOW! Now, that was a trip! Let’s do it again, and call Bette for the next one, too!”
When my daughter decided to have her wedding with Carnival Cruise Lines, I went straight to Bette, as we had never been on a cruise. She was an enormous help in setting up our group and keeping us in the loop on deadlines, offers and options. She also found us a great day trip in Jamaica that offered more than a similar trip via Carnival. Bette gives first class service!